Wipe the table, I looked at the time, seven o'clock, my parents did not come back, they are still fields and worked hard, I? Four-body ground, grains, regardless of the ?
Pot on the kitchen fire, I add the water, ready to cook. Small to large, I've done a meal, it is the third grade when, according to my brother like to cook, I have completed several procedures But I made out of porridge at home no one to drink, and finally had been drained, and since then I never manipulated, we can imagine how I cook the level.
All the buckets and basins filled with water, I sweep to sweep the yardall done, the juh on the water have not opened, I opened the textbook, look up the book to learn ah learning, my time is precious.
Tapping a disease fast footsteps came,oakley black friday oakley cyber monday ray ban black friday 2015 ray ban cyber monday oakley black friday deals oakley cyber monday, do not want my brother back, I went up, and sure enough his face sweat clothes rustic, big step big step came.
Weeding. Hey, vast until we dined went to town to play will go. My nickname is so vast and powerful, they all called me at home, now more than seven, dined at eight, so late to go to the city do?
Electronic games, the words poured out of my mind, in 1996, is the video game epidemic season, especially for those of us living at the edge of the town children.
Be will say it again. Can you refuse him?
The sound of footsteps came, I quickly ran out, my mother came back, followed by my father.
Now the mother is not particularly old, and generally three or four-year-old man almost like, but such as I graduated from college, my mother's hair was all white.
My mother has a special feeling, how do you say? I think my mother is my best person in the world, had time to test high school, just do not know the test scores, many people say I pass the test, I The father and brother that I pass the test even if the home farm is only my mother, she supported me, she said that even if I pass the test, then tutorial also on the high school year.
When as a college entrance examination, that math is not very good, I thought he did not want to, my father has been prepared to let me go out to work, can be still my mother, she has been encouraging me to stay in school, her words I have been remember very clearly: World are most concerned about their children than mothers, any small change can not escape the eyes of the mother.
Not eaten good? Or the last to give you enough money?
No comments:
Post a Comment